International House Oulu in collaboration with Optimum offers three English speaking LinkedIn training modules for those who already use LinkedIn and need training to deepen their knowledge.
- Building a convincing LinkedIn profile step-by-step (March 14th)
- Networking and contacting potential employers on LinkedIn (March 19th)
- Using LinkedIn for job searching (March 28th)
The trainer is “LinkedIn Guru” Tom Laine. His expertise spans all the way from 2004, when he got his first LinkedIn invitation! Since then, Tom has used LinkedIn for just about anything and everything. Even selling a company via a LinkedIn meeting request! He has held over 1500 trainings around the globe.
You can register for all the modules or select the most interesting ones. Please register for each training separately via the links in the theme listing above.
Networking and Contacting Potential Employers on LinkedIn
Time: March 19th 2024, 12.00-16.00
Place: BusinessAsema, Hallituskatu 36 B, Telesali -meeting room
Target group: International job seekers who already have a LinkedIn profile
Register: Please see below
- The logic and effectiveness of networking on Linkedin
- Contacting companies, recruiters and headhunters, best practices
- Professional profiling on Linkedin when looking for a job, which are the best ways to approach unknown persons, with whom to network, and many other practical tips from networking professionally to systematic and goal-oriented activity in different ways.
- The best practices of content production and e.g. recruitment-related hashtags and their utilization in different ways
- After Tom Laine’s lecture you will have time for networking both on-site and by using LinkedIn
To register to this event, proceed as follows:
1. Register as a participant in the Optimum project on the Eura2021 service through strong identification and using the Optimum project code S30355: eura2021.fi/osallistuja (also availabe in English)
Registering for the project is only necessary the first time, and once it's done, you can register for all Optimum's events that interest you in the future - and go directly to step 2.
2. Register for the event by filling in the form below.
When both steps are done, you will receive detailed event information from us before the event!
Registration now open, please fill in the form below.